Feeling left in the dark? Our electricians specialize in all types of electrical installations, repairs and maintenance. You can trust our licensed, professional experts.
Reasons to upgrade your electric service:
- Circuits and fuses are constantly “blowing out”
- Your older home has outdated electrical wiring that can be a hazard
- A major appliance was recently added (hot tub, dryer, or central AC unit)
- Your electric output is damaging electrical appliances (computers or cell phones)
- Frequent “brown outs”
- You want to add additional living space to your home
Upgrading a home’s electrical service is a complex task, for the purpose of safety and quality, it’s important to consider an experienced and qualified Technician. Typically upgrading electrical service in one’s home would be a 200 amp upgrade, which in most homes is the standard. In some situations an upgrade to 400 amps or more may be required. Our expert Electricians will be able to assess what level of amperage is required to keep your home safe and properly supplied with the correct amount of power.
Our licensed and local electricians are experts in safety and will be able to identify fire and electrical hazards, electrical problems, or outdated breakers or electrical wiring that may not be up to code. With multi-point safety inspection you can rest assured your home is safe, hazard-free, and up to electrical code.
Regular safety inspection benefits:
- Keep your equipment operating safely and efficiently
- Help identify problems before an emergency arises
- Extend equipment life
- Prevent costly breakdowns
Other Electrical services we offer:
- Appliance hook-ups
- AC and heating system lines
- Phone and cable outlets
- Troubleshooting and repair
- Lighting (indoor/outdoor)
- Smoke detectors
- Carbon monoxide monitors
- Switches & GFCl
- Fuse to breaker change outs
- Electric water heaters
- Electric car charging
- Pool and hot tub wiring
- Ceiling fans
- Surge protection
- Panel upgrades and replacement
Act now to take advantage of our special offer. We’ll gladly provide a complete evaluation and present you with options to meet your budget needs.
Why Choose Sila?
With over 30 years of delighting homeowners, our team of engineers, certified technicians, licensed plumbers and system designers are proud to deliver the highest level of expertise in the HVAC, Plumbing and Electrical services industry. Whether it’s a repair, replacement, installation, or service, we have an unwavering commitment to keeping you and your family comfortable and safe – season after season. We guarantee satisfaction and are proud to have earned over 7,000 “A” ratings on Angie’s List and its prestigious Super Service Award!
Got an emergency? We offer 24/7 service even on weekends and holidays, every day of the year. Our goal is to get you and your home back to normal, no matter what the problem!
*Cannot be combined with any other offer. Financing available for qualified buyers. Restrictions apply. Call for details.