Feeling left in the dark? Our electricians specialize in all types of electrical installations, repairs and maintenance. You can trust our licensed, professional experts.
Upgrade your electric service because:
- Circuits and fuses are constantly “blowing out”
- Your older home has outdated electrical wiring that can be a hazard
- A major appliance was recently added (hot tub, dryer, or central AC unit)
- Your electric output is damaging electrical appliances (computers or cell phones)
- Frequent “brown outs”
- You want to add additional living space to your home
Upgrading a home’s electrical service is a complex task, for the purpose of safety and quality, it’s important to consider an experienced and qualified Technician. Typically upgrading electrical service in one’s home would be a 200 amp upgrade, which in most homes is the standard. In some situations an upgrade to 400 amps or more may be required. Our expert Electricians will be able to assess what level of amperage is required to keep your home safe and properly supplied with the correct amount of power.
Our licensed and local electricians are experts in safety and will be able to identify fire and electrical hazards, electrical problems, or outdated breakers or electrical wiring that may not be up to code. With multi-point safety inspection you can rest assured your home is safe, hazard-free, and up to electrical code.
Regular safety inspections …
- Keep your equipment operating safely and efficiently
- Help identify problems before an emergency arises
- Extend equipment life
- Prevent costly breakdowns
Other Electrical Services Include:
- Appliance hook-ups
- AC and heating system lines
- Phone and cable outlets
- Troubleshooting and repair
- Lighting (indoor/outdoor)
- Smoke detectors
- Carbon monoxide monitors
- Switches & GFCl
- Fuse to breaker change outs
- Electric water heaters
- Electric car charging
- Pool and hot tub wiring
- Ceiling fans
- Surge protection
- Panel upgrades and replacements
All information submitted to Sila Heating & Air Conditioning via website shall be:
*Deemed and remain the property of Sila.
*Free to use to send email and mailer promotions or Service and Maintenance Agreement information to, unless otherwise noted by the consumer.
*Guaranteed that it won't be sold to third party vendors and brokers.