Go Green with Sila Geothermal
If you've never considered a geothermal heating and cooling system, consider this: geothermal uses natural, sustainable energy from the ground, making it environmentally clean as well as cost-effective. Sila can assess your property for feasibility, install and maintain your system, and even calculate the tax benefits and energy savings you stand to gain.
Comfort, with a Conscience
Going green with Sila Geothermal is equivalent to planting an acre of trees. And that's just one reason it'll make you feel good!
- Sustainability - Geothermal energy conserves natural resources and minimizes pollution.
- Comfort Control - Geothermal systems automatically adjust to weather conditions and provide temperature and humidity consistency.
- Safety and Cleanliness - Geothermal units have no flame, flue, odor, or fumes.
- Reliability - With relatively few moving parts, geothermal units experience fewer breakdowns.
- Versatility - A single geothermal unit delivers heat, central AC, and hot water.
- Cost-efficiency - With geothermal, expect lower utility bills resulting from reduced heating, cooling, and hot water costs.
Save on what matters most: your comfort
Frequently Asked Questions
Absolutely. Whether you’re enhancing your home comfort with an additional system or replacing an older system, we make it easy with a number of payment and financing options. Your Sila comfort advisor can provide you with all your options and help you choose the best one for your situation.